Whether you need a basic property Valuation, Home Buyer Report or Full Structural Survey, we have a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) that we can recommend.

They are an Independent practice of Chartered Surveyors offering Professional Building Survey and Valuation Services to both Corporate and Private Clients. Specialists in Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys. They have local knowledge and offer competitively priced Surveys tailored to your needs.

All of their Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the world's leading professional body for property professionalism.

Why should you have a Survey?

Many purchasers rely on the mortgage valuation for advice and information on the property they are purchasing. A mortgage valuation is prepared specifically for a lender to assess whether the property is a suitable security for the loan requested. Many Lenders do not even share this valuation with you. Lenders are using Surveyors less and less to carry out a valuation report. They are relying on Automated Valuation Models (AVMs). These are computer programs that value property. This means the property your looking to purchase may not have been seen by anyone qualified. If you need advice on the condition of a property you are purchasing we recommend that you commission your own Homebuyer Report or Building Survey.

If you do not have a suitable surveyor in mind, contact us and we can put you in touch with a Specialist.
These services are referred to a third party. Neither Hadley-Clarke Mortgages nor PRIMIS are responsible for the service received.

Contact us by telephone: 07748 800587, email:, or via our contact form.