Buildings & Contents Insurance

At Hadley-Clarke Mortgages we realise how important it is to have the correct cover for your home and personal possessions, so we’ve teamed up with a Buildings & Contents Specialist to provide you with a no-obligation quotation for your buildings and/or contents cover. They offer home insurance from a panel of leading insurers to offer you competitively priced cover.

They can offer:

• Buildings and/or Contents insurance
• Homeowners/Landlords/Tenants cover
• Accidental, malicious damage, liability & personal possession cover
• Home Emergency for emergency repairs with no excess
• Family Legal Expenses to cover disputes
• Rent Protection in the event a tenant fails to pay rent
• Portfolio insurance for landlords with multiple properties
• Free confirmation of cover to solicitor/lender
• Specialist team (non-standard construction, unoccupied properties, high value, etc)

They offer friendly, helpful advice. There are no fees for amendments and they automatically offer the cheapest available insurer at renewal.

Please contact us for more information or if you would like a member of their team to get in touch with you.
These services are referred to a third party. Hadley-Clarke Mortgages are responsible for the service received.

Contact us by telephone: 07748 800587, email:, or via our contact form.